Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkest Wizz

DonateHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in  -Highscores  -Chat   -Featured  - HOT -  -Downloads

I love fist of guthix!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hatingamy
Hot Member
Hot Member
hatingamy

Number of posts : 67
BlackMarks :
I love fist of guthix! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100I love fist of guthix! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-25

I love fist of guthix! Empty
PostSubject: I love fist of guthix!   I love fist of guthix! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:30 pm

Isnt it fun lol
Back to top Go down
Darkest Wizz
Devil Member
Devil Member
Darkest Wizz

Number of posts : 372
BlackMarks :
I love fist of guthix! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I love fist of guthix! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: I love fist of guthix!   I love fist of guthix! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:55 pm

Yes it is except when those noobs hide -.- lol
Back to top Go down
Osborne1992
Devil Member
Devil Member
Osborne1992

Number of posts : 348
BlackMarks :
I love fist of guthix! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I love fist of guthix! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: I love fist of guthix!   I love fist of guthix! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:52 pm

i aint gone to fist in a long time... i only went in to get cb robes and rune zerker shield... still got the robes but not the shield
Back to top Go down
http://osborneproductions.weebly.com
Darkest Wizz
Devil Member
Devil Member
Darkest Wizz

Number of posts : 372
BlackMarks :

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: I love fist of guthix!   I love fist of guthix! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:57 am

same
Back to top Go down
Osborne1992
Devil Member
Devil Member
Osborne1992

Number of posts : 348
BlackMarks :

Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: I love fist of guthix!   I love fist of guthix! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:57 am

the robes are part of my quest cape look, varrock armour 3, quest cape and hood, spirit or crystal shield, keris p++ ooor the staff flail thing forgot the name, cb robe bottom and white gloves and boots lol.
Back to top Go down
http://osborneproductions.weebly.com
mr d01
Hot Member
Hot Member
mr d01

Number of posts : 96
BlackMarks :

Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: I love fist of guthix!   I love fist of guthix! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:01 pm

i hate when the noobs run thats the gayest part casu you have to fnd em again then they tune some more and yea
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkestwizzforums.tk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love fist of guthix!   I love fist of guthix! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love fist of guthix!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Runescape :: RS Mini-Games-
Jump to: