Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkest Wizz

DonateHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in  -Highscores  -Chat   -Featured  - HOT -  -Downloads

PILLAGE THE VILLAGE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osborne1992
Devil Member
Devil Member
Osborne1992

Number of posts : 348
BlackMarks :
PILLAGE THE VILLAGE! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PILLAGE THE VILLAGE! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-22

PILLAGE THE VILLAGE! Empty
PostSubject: PILLAGE THE VILLAGE!   PILLAGE THE VILLAGE! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:12 pm

Well you may have played this already... may not

but this game is epic lols.

you are a giant hand, and you grab people and throw them up in the air to kill them and get money.
at first its easy, throwing people up then go splat and you collect the cash, but later it gets harder, guys with parachutes, you click the parachute then throw them again to kill them.
then theres guys with wings, you throw them, the fly down to the ground safely, so you grab them and throw them at the ground, breaking the wings and killing them. theres also ninja type dudes, if you move your mouse over them they vanish, to get them, be quick or wait till they get to the side and begin to throw a grapple, then you throw them. you need to throw them twice to kill them.

http://www.xgenstudios.com/play/pillage
Back to top Go down
http://osborneproductions.weebly.com
Darkest Wizz
Devil Member
Devil Member
Darkest Wizz

Number of posts : 372
BlackMarks :
PILLAGE THE VILLAGE! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PILLAGE THE VILLAGE! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: PILLAGE THE VILLAGE!   PILLAGE THE VILLAGE! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:10 am

TRhat was fun lol
Back to top Go down
Osborne1992
Devil Member
Devil Member
Osborne1992

BlackMarks :

PostSubject: Re: PILLAGE THE VILLAGE!   PILLAGE THE VILLAGE! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:09 pm

i know... i was playing it in college last tuesday, im suprised i wasnt getting into trouble... lol, well it was only computing and its pretty easy
Back to top Go down
Darkest Wizz
Devil Member
Devil Member
Darkest Wizz

Number of posts : 372
BlackMarks :

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: PILLAGE THE VILLAGE!   PILLAGE THE VILLAGE! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:11 pm

lol....
Back to top Go down
Osborne1992
Devil Member
Devil Member
Osborne1992

BlackMarks :

PostSubject: Re: PILLAGE THE VILLAGE!   PILLAGE THE VILLAGE! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:55 pm

theres also some dudes who are harder to kill... like a superman dude... he chases your mouse and flezes his muscles to distract you... easy way to dispose of him, drop an anvil lol.
i havnt gotten much further.. i knwo theres guys who jump when you put your mouse over them, and later on i saw my friend trying to get rid of some knights, or heros dunno what they are, but they have swords and chop your finger off... (they do! they chop off your finger with a sword! lol) but i havnt gotten to them yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PILLAGE THE VILLAGE!   PILLAGE THE VILLAGE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PILLAGE THE VILLAGE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Other Games-
Jump to: