Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkest Wizz

DonateHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in  -Highscores  -Chat   -Featured  - HOT -  -Downloads

if your a blond and take offence to the jokes then dont read

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ogular
Dead Member
Dead Member

Number of posts : 10
BlackMarks :
if your a blond and take offence to the jokes then dont read Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100if your a blond and take offence to the jokes then dont read Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-25

if your a blond and take offence to the jokes then dont read Empty
PostSubject: if your a blond and take offence to the jokes then dont read   if your a blond and take offence to the jokes then dont read I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:35 am

3 girls are walking on a farm to rob a rich farmer but the cops come and so they hide. the brunet behind a cow, the red head behind a pig, and the blond behind a sack of potatos. the cops shine the flashlight on the cow and the brunet says "moo" so they move the light on the pig and the red head says"oink". they shine the light on the potato sack and the blond says "potato potato" lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/insaneorc
Osborne1992
Devil Member
Devil Member
Osborne1992

Number of posts : 348
BlackMarks :
if your a blond and take offence to the jokes then dont read Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100if your a blond and take offence to the jokes then dont read Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: if your a blond and take offence to the jokes then dont read   if your a blond and take offence to the jokes then dont read I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:22 pm

its spelt "blonde" but yeah, my friend sent me a text with a pretty good joke about a blonde in a rowing boat, but i cant find that text...
Back to top Go down
http://osborneproductions.weebly.com
mr d01
Hot Member
Hot Member
mr d01

Number of posts : 96
BlackMarks :

Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: if your a blond and take offence to the jokes then dont read   if your a blond and take offence to the jokes then dont read I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:44 am

ive heard this joke but its still pretty good
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkestwizzforums.tk/
blackboyz0

Number of posts : 2
BlackMarks :

Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: if your a blond and take offence to the jokes then dont read   if your a blond and take offence to the jokes then dont read I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:52 am

loooooool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if your a blond and take offence to the jokes then dont read   if your a blond and take offence to the jokes then dont read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if your a blond and take offence to the jokes then dont read
Page 1 of 1