Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkest Wizz

DonateHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in  -Highscores  -Chat   -Featured  - HOT -  -Downloads

Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkest Wizz
Devil Member
Devil Member
Darkest Wizz

Number of posts : 372
BlackMarks :
Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon" Empty
PostSubject: Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon"   Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:24 am

(No pictures available ATM)

This RSMV will take me probably 2-4 more weeks or less. Im not rushing it. I am doing fletching. I will add pictures later.

Song: Waking The Demon
Artist: Bullet For My Valentine
Back to top Go down
Osborne1992
Devil Member
Devil Member
Osborne1992

Number of posts : 348
BlackMarks :
Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon"   Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:32 am

BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!,,!. <(>.<)> .!,,! woooooooooo
Back to top Go down
http://osborneproductions.weebly.com
Darkest Wizz
Devil Member
Devil Member
Darkest Wizz

BlackMarks :

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon"   Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:33 am

Omfg dude -.- lol you posting on like...everythign and i cant keep up any more lmao...
Back to top Go down
Osborne1992
Devil Member
Devil Member
Osborne1992

BlackMarks :

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon"   Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:34 pm

dude your one post behind me most of the time...
Back to top Go down
Darkest Wizz
Devil Member
Devil Member
Darkest Wizz

BlackMarks :

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon"   Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon" I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:45 am

Lolz!!! I need more people... Hey can you post a video telling people to register? Please! Sad
Back to top Go down
Osborne1992
Devil Member
Devil Member
Osborne1992

BlackMarks :

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon"   Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon" I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:28 am

i could....
Back to top Go down
Darkest Wizz
Devil Member
Devil Member
Darkest Wizz

BlackMarks :

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon"   Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon" I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:42 am

Lol....
Back to top Go down
Osborne1992
Devil Member
Devil Member
Osborne1992

BlackMarks :

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon"   Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon" I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:20 am

bah humbug to you sir!
Back to top Go down
Darkest Wizz
Devil Member
Devil Member
Darkest Wizz

BlackMarks :

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon"   Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon" I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:22 am

Blah! Im closing this one Smile Since im not finishing waking the demonz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon"   Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behind The Scenes Of "Waking The Demon"
Page 1 of 1