Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkest Wizz

DonateHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in  -Highscores  -Chat   -Featured  - HOT -  -Downloads

Are you a noob? find out here noob!

Go down 
+3
Darkest Wizz
Osborne1992
invinceorb
7 posters
AuthorMessage
invinceorb

invinceorb

Number of posts : 2
BlackMarks :
Are you a noob? find out here noob! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Are you a noob? find out here noob! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-21

Are you a noob? find out here noob! Empty
PostSubject: Are you a noob? find out here noob!   Are you a noob? find out here noob! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:31 am

Hey noob, are you a noob? here is how to become...umm...not a noob

1) Combat Level is the main source of noobiness - if your over combat level 65 - your not a noob - if your level 65 or less...noob i own yuu

2) Skillers are the biggest noobs of all when you try to interact with them - I once said hi to a guy called pikachu123 and they reported me for harrasment and tried to hack my account - they got the password went on it, i got my account back and found only 1 gp was missing - to say they are skillers, they don't seem to have that much money

3) Your Armour - You stop being a noob when you can wear rune armour, for the higher levels like 130, you stop being a noob when you can wear 3rd age armour - higher levels who think that are just noobs - 90% of them can't wear 3rd age themselves

4) Quests - I know someone level 121, they have 91 quest points - i also know a level 43 - the level 43 has 214 quest points - if your level 121 - you should have all the quest points!!! otherwise some lvl 43 noob is beating you! that means your a noob!

5) How famous are you on RuneScape - this proves if your a true noob, a noob, a nooblet, or not a noob - theres only a couple of ways to be famous on RuneScape - Youtube, own a website, have 99 in all skills and be near the top of hiscores, or anything else popular - i have a youtube account thats not popular and well i dont think its rubbish but 50% do - although i still get people following me about my youtube account, your really popular if you have loads of people in your clan - i only get people in my clan now and again, same with people following me

So - if you have reached all these milestones - you know if your a noob or not
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/runecrewproductions
Osborne1992
Devil Member
Devil Member
Osborne1992

Number of posts : 348
BlackMarks :
Are you a noob? find out here noob! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Are you a noob? find out here noob! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Are you a noob? find out here noob!   Are you a noob? find out here noob! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:10 pm

hmm...
119cb
ima kind of combat skiller. almost all 60+ stats and 119cb
i tend to wear, d legs, fighter torso, bando or dragon boots, helm of neit or slayer helm, quest cape, spirit shield... w/e else..
im 119 and i have a quest cape (owned!)
not too sure about famousness... 115 subs... meh lol

what do you think i am?
*thiinks* i bet i know what replies ill get!
Back to top Go down
http://osborneproductions.weebly.com
Darkest Wizz
Devil Member
Devil Member
Darkest Wizz

Number of posts : 372
BlackMarks :

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Are you a noob? find out here noob!   Are you a noob? find out here noob! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:07 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Osborne1992
Devil Member
Devil Member
Osborne1992

BlackMarks :

PostSubject: Re: Are you a noob? find out here noob!   Are you a noob? find out here noob! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:43 pm

cant say i was expecting "lol"...
Back to top Go down
hatingamy
Hot Member
Hot Member
hatingamy

Number of posts : 67
BlackMarks :
Are you a noob? find out here noob! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Are you a noob? find out here noob! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Are you a noob? find out here noob!   Are you a noob? find out here noob! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:11 am

what you trying to say to him... hu
Back to top Go down
mr d01
Hot Member
Hot Member
mr d01

Number of posts : 96
BlackMarks :

Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Are you a noob? find out here noob!   Are you a noob? find out here noob! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:33 am

WOW
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkestwizzforums.tk/
Osborne1992
Devil Member
Devil Member
Osborne1992

BlackMarks :

PostSubject: Re: Are you a noob? find out here noob!   Are you a noob? find out here noob! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:16 pm

who knows... but im now cb 120, 99 str, all 60+ stats and bla bla bla
Back to top Go down
Darkest Wizz
Devil Member
Devil Member
Darkest Wizz

Number of posts : 372
BlackMarks :

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Are you a noob? find out here noob!   Are you a noob? find out here noob! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:14 am

............NOOB
Back to top Go down
BlackBullet
Dead Member
Dead Member

Number of posts : 8
BlackMarks :

Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Are you a noob? find out here noob!   Are you a noob? find out here noob! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:17 am

I have like uhh.... 83 quest points rofl.
Back to top Go down
supermarioex
Cold Member
Cold Member
supermarioex

Number of posts : 33
BlackMarks :

Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Are you a noob? find out here noob!   Are you a noob? find out here noob! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:34 am

wizz bitch is always reminding me that i am a n00b
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.co.uk/supermarioex
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a noob? find out here noob!   Are you a noob? find out here noob! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you a noob? find out here noob!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Guides-
Jump to: